· Responsible for decomposing and promoting the channeling network goals, resource allocation and other goals to achieve.
· Responsible for supervising the dealers' investment, training, management, change, layoffs and other work.
· Channeling data management, analysis, issued monthly/quarterly/annual analysis report
· Responsible for the management of cooperative relations at all levels of the subsidiary channel, and promote the signing of cooperation agreements.
· Responsible for participating in the formulation of the Group's channel development strategy planning and service standardization, and promoting implementation in the Philippines
· Responsible for the investigation and analysis of the competitive channel actions and development trends
· Graduate of any 4 year course
· With good English communication skills
· Able to speak, read and write Mandarin
· Proficient in MS Words, Excel and PPT
· No experience required
· Can start ASAP.