Maine City Property Holding Corporation Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Law Graduate/Fresh Graduate are Graduate
- Must Be Bar Passer
- Legal Researcher
- Legal Documents Drafting
- Mastery of Jurisprudents
- Already handle legal and labor issues
- Already attend court hearing
- Has experience or encountered on DOLE and NLRC
- Has knowledge and experience in Civil & Labor Cases
- Litigation Lawyer
- Can do leg working for legal department
- Will assist HR in all legal matters such as the following:
-terminations of employment
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Bachelors degree in law (essential).
- Admitted attorney of at least two years standing.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From Php30,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations:wearing facemask and sanitized hands at all times