• Analyze project specifications, develop work schedules, and delegate tasks to different teams.
• Complete blueprint designs using CAD software and making appropriate adjustments once the client and other engineers have seen them.
• Collaborate with other engineers and technical personnel to develop instructional and training manuals where required.
• Conduct research on field developments and networking with other engineers and professionals.
• Liaise with clients and writing up reports to present to shareholders and other relevant parties.
• Ensure that each project stays within the allocated budget and timeframe.
• Schedule meetings and training sessions when necessary.
• Knowledgeable on project price specifications and quotation
•Must be registered Civil Engineer
•With 2-3 years working experience in Project Management in a Construction & Engineering Company