Duties and Responsibilities
● Assist in Product Formulation
● Performs test/s on assigned sample/s using the official laboratory procedures and submits the duly accomplished analytical report to the Operations Head.
● Documents required data and calculation on the post lab report and laboratory attachment, and summarizes results in the trend sheet.
● Ensures prompt submission of reports and laboratory attachments for tests performed.
● Comply with all standard operating procedures at all times
● Maintain a vigilant commitment to safety at all times
● Ensure all samples are properly disposed of and follow environmental regulations
● Utilize all equipment as intended and maintain it as needed
● Perform lab maintenance activities as required
● Conduct regular equipment calibrations
● Report testing and quality findings to Operations Head
● Participate in quality audits and all required trainings
● Assist in Internal Quality Audits