CNC Machinist > West > Shift Work
Job Alpha Associates Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum NTC/ NITEC in precision machining or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in machining environment
- Able to read drawing and use of measuring equipment
- Able to work rotating shift (8am to 8pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC machines
- Ensure good quality parts produce on own section before transfer to another section
- Assist senior technician to monitor production schedule and parts shortage and on time delivery of assembled or sub-assembled to next relevant sections.
- Assist senior technician for trouble shooting on parts quality or machine problems.
- Monitor tools and welding equipment's in good and serviceable condition.
- Ensure all machines in their section compliance to the standard set in the check sheet.
- Perform daily machine maintenance check and housekeeping
- Perform self inspection of parts produced.
- Fixture adjust and align.
- Any other duties as per assigned by superior.
Location : Joo Koon with pick up points at various locations along West Area up to CCK
Shift Work: 8am - 8pm
Salary: $2800 - $3500 + Shift allowance
Please send in detailed resume with a contact number & email to Sign Up to Apply or OR Whatsapp (phone number).
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510