ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Do you have what it takes to be the best amongst the greats? Joining PEMY Sdn. Bhd. means you are possibly joining the biggest and most up-to-date e-commerce industry in Australia! PEMY Sdn Bhd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Passion Entities Pty Ltd, Australia which was founded in 2005 and has grown to be one of the market leaders in fashion jewellery & lifestyle brands online. Based in the very heart of USJ Subang Jaya, we are a company that values and empowers teamwork, a place where your growth and success are rewarded with opportunities that would further enhance your knowledge and skills for the ever-growing e-commerce industry in Australia. Being a part of PEMY would drive you to make an impact globally and internally as we strongly believe that each and every one of us brings value; both as professionals and also as individuals. Catered towards the mass Australian market, PEMY is a customer-oriented company that takes into account the importance of ensuring the overall satisfaction of our consumers, by first prioritising the very welfare of our own employees. Unity creates strength and strength drives value.
LinkedIn: PEMY Sdn Bhd
- Be on the forefront of e-commerce innovation and technology
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritise needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- Leverage understanding of web design principles, technical capabilities and operational processes to develop and drive website strategies to increase conversion, improve customer experience & load time optimisation.
- The eCommerce Front-End Developer is responsible to identify coordinate and address untapped opportunities in the end-to-end customer journey by translating commercial & communications objectives into all digital touch point through the creative use of technology and user experience principles.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of any web languages (JS, HTML5, Python, APIs)
- Experienced with E-Commerce Systems such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with automation tools (API)
- Creating Dashboard Analytics (Zoho Analytics & Google Datastudio)
- Modern software design and development practices
- Be at the forefront of e-commerce innovation and technology
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: RM3,500.00 - RM4,800.00 per month
Masks, sanitisers provided.
Social distancing office SOP in action.