Project Administrator - Melaka
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and always make sure all documents hardcopy & softcopy are in control & always updated)
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Create progress reports.
- Prepare and review contract specs and drawings, site safety, field documents and forms
- Prepare project close out documents, manuals, warranties, training videos and sign sheets, transmittals, and attic stocks
- A diploma/degree in business management, business administration or a related field
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail.
- Required Language: English, Malay, Chinese
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Able to working Mon to Sat
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm Saturday 8.30am – 1pm
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or call(phone number)/(phone number)(Tracy Lim)