We want you in our TEAM!
Our company is growing! We are currently looking for candidate to fill in the position of BUSINESS MANAGER with outstanding qualifications and experience with start up company.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any related field
· Experience in building and maintaining relationships inside and outside the organization.
· Can plan, lead, organize, manage and mentor to bring out the best in each member of the team
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Minimum 3 years of experience or familiarity in operations, sales, marketing, human and capital resources.
· Good knowledge in management accounting and finance
· Knowledgeable in the technology and the facets of digital and traditional commerce
· Familiarity in SME startup landscape of management and operations is a plus
Key Objectives and Role
· Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and operational growth
· Design daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives
· Manage employee activities, providing suitable and necessary resources to meet targets
· Finding and developing new markets and business development in improving sales
· Establish and grow relationships with all stakeholders
· Establish cost parameters and manage the overall P&L of the company
· Maintain a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
· Supervise employee production and counsel toward improved efficiency of internal processes that adhere to company guidelines
· Provide appropriate data analytics of sales, resource, and manpower complement to appropriate management teams to meet business objectives.
· Work with founders to develop long-term strategic initiatives
· Create and maintain rolling short term and long-term sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans
· Participate in competitive analysis and pricing strategy development
· Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations
· Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
· Keen and highly creative in identifying new leads and sales opportunities
· Knowledgeable in cost analysis and proposal submission
· Full time position
· Semi WFH set up
· Willing to work in physical office several days in a week
· Immediate onboarding if qualified
· Competitive Basic Pay including allowances
· Full government mandated benefits and leaves
· Will be issued company phone and work laptop for official use
Interested applicants can send their resume to Sign Up to Apply with the following format: COMPLETE NAME_ POSITION TITLE or kindly message me at(phone number).