DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Planning the different projects to be performed by their project leader.
2. Organize the project activity process to their respective project team leader.
3. Coordinate and monitor the canvasser for the prices, quality, details and specifications of the items before the creation of purchase order.
4. Execute plan to deliver products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
5. Monitor and observe the efficiency of deliverables of the staff especially the project team leader how they manage their projects efficiently and accurately.
6. Monitor daily the sustainable deliveries and completeness of the stocks to be delivered in different LGUs.
7. Monitor and check the canvass price versus bid price if the project will earn the target profit and acquire minimal cost from other resources.
8. Monitor daily activities the input and output transaction of the staff in the Netsuite if they update daily the transaction and they really using the proper entry in the system.
9. Maintain the record accurately specially the project monitoring of bidding.
10. Execute weekly report of the project monitoring to the manager and Bidding associate.
11. Maintain and control the minimal cost of projects and maximize the demand of the delivery.
12. Prepare and create purchase order from purchase requisition form (PRF) and select the lowest price from canvass form and input the data in the system
13. Print and prepare purchase order form with complete attachment and let it sign by the authorized person.
14. Approve the PRS prepared by the bidding personnel and review the expenses acquired to minimize cost and optimize the net profit.
15. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be deemed necessary by the immediate head.
1. Must be a graduate of any four (4) year Business related course (Business Management, Financial Management, Business Administration or any equivalent)
2. Must be organize and systematic
3. Willing to work under pressure
4. Must be willing to work in Maramag Bukidnon
5. Must be a team-player and works well with other colleagues
6. With experience as BID Officer or other related work experience is an advantage
7. Must have basic knowledge in bidding procedures
8. Highly analytical and with the ability to create cost analysis