· Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
· Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labour required for production.
· Notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers, completes status reports, such as production progress, customer information and materials inventory.
· Coordinate between the production program and production sites for on-time delivery of products.
· Collaborate with production managers to ensure optimum productivity and timely completion of orders.
· Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.