Location: Work from Home (temporarily, due to covid)
Salary: RM 2500 – RM 4000
Working hours: 8 hours per day / Rotational Shift
Benefits: EPF/SOCSO/Annual Leave/Medical Leave/Shift Allowance/Training provided
Customer Service Representative supports the customer by providing professional information, answering questions, and handling complaints.
1. Answering questions by providing the professional & accurate information.
2. Responding complaints with creative & professional ways.
3. Understanding the questions, complaints, needs from customers.
4. Ensure customers are always satisfied with the service and products
1. Fluent in Cantonese & English
2. Able to work in rotational shift
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Fresh Graduate & zero experience is welcomed to apply
This job position will start at 6 April 2022