• Responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
• Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
• Preparation of Management reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
• Ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
• Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax returns.
• Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
• Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Internship & Fresh Graduate are Encourage to Apply