· Responsible for achieving volume, gross margin/profitability, and credit performance targets for assigned area.
· Promotes, monitors & develops high standards of customer service, housekeeping, safety, merchandising, and general operation at sites
· Liaises with other departments to resolve issues & concerns of customers being managed in a timely and efficient manner
· Conveys to Management pertinent developments happening in his/her assigned areas and provides recommendations
· Optimizes business opportunities of the stations managed i.e. optimizing margins proposing new revenue streams that can be generated, etc.
· Submits reportorial requirement as mandated by Management
· Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer's buying decisions.
· Assesses and manages employee performance to ensure individual and group excellence; counsels and supports individuals through selling challenges; manages performance and results of high and low performers.
· Model effective selling skills; motivate and supports sales teams in selling; demonstrates a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals.
· Sponsors and directs skill building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the sales force.