Admin Executive -Property Management
Oriental Property Management Posted: 4 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Ensure all site offices billing on invoices send out timely to residents/owners.
- Generate, monitor, and support administration billing and collections, correspondence, quotation, delivery orders, supplier & principal purchase order, invoices, office & documents administrative tasks.
- Handling incoming & outgoing telephone calls.
- Prepare summary petty cash claims for reimbursement.
- Issuance of daily official receipts and submit collection reports.
- Administer residents/owners records such as complaints, booking, deposits, renovation, car park lots, access cards and etc.
- Day to day bank in operation.
- Processing supplier invoices and preparation of payment according to company’s policies and procedures and ensure its payment timely.
- To transfer collected sinking fund charges from service charge account
- to sinking fund account timely and in accordance to company’s policies and procedures.
- To advise client on maintaining service charge floating amount three
- months of expenses and place in fixed deposit for interest on remaining amount.