We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you.
· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 2 to 6 years of Design and Application experience implementing Multichannel Self-service/IVR and Omni-Channel Orchestration Routing on PureConnect/PureEngage/PureCloud suite.
· Functional and hands on experience on Voice and Non-Voice (SMS, Email, Chat etc.) applications solutioning using Interaction Designer/Interaction Attendant, Genesys Composer
· Has experience in the following:
o Experience in designing and implementing key business processes in the domain of Customer Services
o Experience in Genesys PureConnect administration & application development using Interaction Designer
o Experience in Genesys Infrastructure (including but not limited to PureConnect IC, Media Server, Reporting, WFM, Dialer, Genesys WFM, PureConnect ISR/TTS, Interaction Feedback, Interaction Analyzer)
o Experience in leveraging Genesys product solution to automate customer service processes like Task Routing, Interaction Routing, CTI, Reporting etc.
o Experience in implementing Genesys Interaction Connect or Genesys Interaction Desktop or CRM (SAP, Salesforce) integrated Desktop
o Experience in Web Integrated Orchestration applications integrating with AI for Natural Language processing
o Experience in cutting edge technologies including Bot, AI, RPA systems will be a plus
o Experience on auxiliary systems such as WFM, Recording, Virtual Hold will be a plus
· Would play a role of Genesys solution consultant and if required, should be able to perform hands on delivery of customer interaction solution (Genesys)
· Involved in pre-sales activities including Response to RFPs, creating proof of concepts, creating effective presentations, demonstrating solutions during client Orals, Effort and Cost Estimation process etc.
· Be a member and/or lead project delivery workstream across phases
· Involved in practice specific initiatives including - creating point of views, creating re-usable assets on Contact Center space, perform analysis on Industry research, Market trends, bring-in innovative solutions etc.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
· Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
· Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
· Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
· Flexible Working Arrangements
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
· Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
· Night Differential
· Retirement Plan