· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
· Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Case Management
· Expose to the full cycle of case handling
· Basic knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
· Good/Excellent Communication and Business written skills
· Work Location: Mandaluyong
· Work Schedule: 10am to 7pm
. Temporary work from home
Deliver all employee and labor relations related activities within a Market Unit. Serve as subject matter expert for labor law, company policy/procedure knowledge to employees, managers and people representatives. Review and revise policies according to business needs and employment legislation.
· Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
· Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
· Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
· Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.