DELTA CONCRETE CORPORATION Posted: 4 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
POSITION – IT SPECIALIST (IT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
- Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved
- Install and update network system improvements
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and WiFi to ensure full coverage
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Provide help desk and technical support either by phone, remote access, or site visits
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Development, and Maintenance of software applications
- Web application development
- To be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling site
- Monitor the system, set up automated alerts, and perform notifications to proactively address the problem.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including desktops, laptops, and smartphones.
POSITION – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- With experience in information technology/computer systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, web information, software, hardware, upgrades, and Web Programming Skills, Web Services (REST)