FOR MALAYSIAN WHO CAN COMMUNICATE IN MANDARIN ONLY
• Develop and maintain a detailed program schedule with related departments, track and monitor to ensure progress is per planned
• Communicate PCN health status through weekly reporting and present program health status through PCN reviews
• Drive proactive risk management through risk mitigation, reducing supply and quality risk.
• Point of contact for Supplier, MSI purchasing and RTG escalations on any PCN open cases that requires qualification to be expedited.
• PCN (Product change notice) end to end metrics and key measurement reporting (Internal as well as External- Major EMS).
• Analyze and filter supplier PCN’s request.
• Submit MC (Manufacturing change) for supplier access, EOL (End of life), Scrub all affected EMS for EOL, get EMS to submit PCN.
• Accurate and timely PCN data entry- checklist/ supplier Agile on-boarding /supplier education.
• Minimum education requirement – Degree in any field
• Candidate with experience in PCN (Product change notice) , supply chain management or project/program management will be an added advantage
• Open for fresh graduate who is open to explore project/program management
• Open for MSI ex-contractor who willing to explore in this field. (Even with only diploma background)
• Excellent communication and people skills to drive projects and work with various parties including internal department and suppliers.
• Quick learner. Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment and ability to perform under a challenging environment
• Candidate with experience in Agile will be an added advantage
• Advanced microsoft excel skill (capable of Vlookup, pivot, macro).
• Detailed analytics on metrics reporting.
• Looking for candidate who can communicate in Mandarin (mandatory), as the position needs to support China counterparts
• This position sometimes may require to support night call (depending on project/program's urgency), prefer candidate who can work on flexible working hours