ARC NICKEL RESOURCES INC. Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Coordinates with the HR Officer regarding office supplies and equipment of newly hired employees, and Campsite officer for the accommodation arrangement.
- Coordinates with the HR Officer regarding office supplies and equipment of newly hired employees; and Campsite officer for the accommodation arrangement.
- Ensures strict implementation of admin procedures and measures.
- Oversees Company owned vehicles/shuttles utilization and ensure timely maintenance of the same
- Monitors and submit electric bill, water bill and communication bill (mobile plan) reports.
- Monitors issuance of requested office supplies and materials
- Prepares monitoring report of company properties and assets per month.
- Ensures any renovation and construction are being reported to Project HR/Admin Manager
- Oversees general facility cleanliness, maintenance and repairs. Ensures repairs of office equipment.
- Ensures that all newly hired employee have company ID and were enrolled in Bio-metrics Attendance System
- Responsible for providing a necessities of Project Site Employees
- Responsible for supervision of maintenance, security and facilities requirement and equipment
- Administers systems,policies and procedures pertaining to safety and security in coordination with Safety and Security Heads
- Evaluates existing administrative policies/practices and recommends improvements to the Project HR/Admin Manager
- Organized company sponsored events together with the Campsite Officer, the provide the HR team of needed materials and supplies
- Assist the Project HR Admin Manager in the supervision , training and management of personnel and activities, especially when the HR Officer is off-site
- Maintain Admin files and databases and will act as document and records custodian of the same
- Performs other related tasks as directed from time to time