Business Development Associate
Traxion Tech Inc. Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Communicate and Meet with the client/investors regarding the project progress and related issue.
- Organize reports and data gathering
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.