•1. Fluent in language communication, autonomy, strong comprehensive ability, and able to obey the company's reasonable arrangements;
•2. Men and women are not limited, 18-35 years old, junior high school education and above, computer typing speed is more than 40 characters in 1 minute (the requirements can be relaxed for those with excellent conditions);
•3. Careful, patient, flexible mind, outgoing personality, quick thinking;
•4. Familiar with basic office operations such as Word, Excel and PPT.
1. Recruit talents through various channels on the Internet.
2. Responsible for the recruitment and preliminary interview of various personnel of the company.
3. Assist the personnel supervisor to deal with other work related to personnel.
4. Daily work of other personnel.
5. Handle other related affairs in accordance with the company's personnel management system.