-Minimum education requirement: SPM
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to Sorting, classifying, and filling documents
- May handle cash transaction
- May prepare invoices, Delivery order (DO)
- Able to speak & write in English & Malay
- Knowledge of Excel Software added advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
-Prepare monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
-Maintains the general ledger.
- Salary RM1200 - RM1800 (Based on experience)