One of our largest client wants to embark on the transformation journey right from digitally rolling out polices right up to manage claims. As part of the journey, you would be engaging with business stakeholders & Insure Tech companies to elicit and implement solutions for the entire digital journey. This would be a multi-country roll out and would provide you front to back view of Property & Casualty Insurance, latest technologies and opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Insurance Industry.
• Experience in working in Insurance Domain 6-9 years, preferably in Property & Casualty
• Comprehensive understanding of insurance Industry Trends & Strategies.
• Demonstrated Business Analysis skills - working on projects in Insurance domain.
• Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
• Comprehensive understanding of requirement elicitation techniques -
• Ability to gather users' requirements for system enhancements, analysis of requirements, plan and execute functional, non-functional and system integration tests.
- Ability to collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation.
- Based on the requirement gathered, to generated artefacts such as BRD, FSD, use case and other relevant documents for the project and ensure user sign-off.
- Plan and execute functional and system integration testing and support business in the user acceptance testing
- Follow through the defect resolutions and ensuring all defects must be resolved within the stipulated timeline
- Chair and facilitate meetings with project stakeholders where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
• Strong understanding of technology trends and Insurance Industry applicability for technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML
• Strong understanding and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methodology and Systems Analysis, Use Case Modeling etc.
• Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
• Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment
*ANY NATIONALITY, BASED IN MALAYSIA