· Work with HQ, external resources, KOLs, Govt & industry leaders to understand the key current and future healthcare concerns of ASEAN countries. To identify the areas of opportunities and focus for CMS and the pipeline of products recommendation.
· Work with HQ, internal & external resources to identify & rank priority to secure the targeted pipeline based on market potential, ease of entry, potential returns, etc.
· Develop together with HQ and senior management the selection criteria & key negotiation terms for licensing, JV or other collaboration methods.
· Develop and use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify, develop and support the Company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
· Guide and review subordinates to complete project-related management work, ensure that the project evaluation is complete and comprehensive, and release the final opinions of the department.
· Business Negotiation: independently complete the introduction and display of the company, participate in the production of relevant slides, and independently provide basic information of business data measurement, etc.
· Team management: Improve departmental process management and system construction and improve departmental internal communication and feedback mechanisms.
· Manage relationship with partners & collaborators.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, VC, PE or relevant biotech start-up environment.
· Bachelor’s (or higher) in Science, Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred.
· Understanding of the pharmaceutical pipeline from pre-clinical, clinical development to commercialisation.
· Knowledge of analysis and calculation of investment returns and proficient in MS Office.
· An analytical mind with a strategic ability with excellent communication and people skills, strong business acumen and problem-solving ability.