Process Excellence Skills
Job Title - Process Excellence Manager
Salary - 100k - 110k Maximum.
Job Location - Greenfield, Mandaluyong City
· Lead and own projects by identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs and conducting Cost Benefit Analysis, identifying causal factors and potential solutions, overseeing implementation of solutions and tracking and reporting progress, and documenting end to end project details including ROI identification.
· Assist Operations in their TAP Projects through mentorship by identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs and checking accuracy of Cost Benefit Analysis, validating causal factors and potential solutions, overseeing implementation of solutions and ensuring progress tracking and reporting including ROI in the TAP Projects Tracker
· Conduct TAP Assessments by being the point of contact and subject matter expert for the Process Excellence piece by running statistical tests identifying trends, process capability, variance, relationships and target setting using the COPC LSS approach and by mapping, analyzing, and providing recommendations for process improvement
· Own and / or mentor BPMS projects by accomplishing all 9 phases complete with sponsor checkpoints and documentation
· Support AIM deployment by onboarding new moderators, running refreshers whenever required, providing guidance on how to move ideas from one level to another, mentoring and / or leading projects that are a product of an AIM idea
· May and can be assigned to an EVP Cluster as a dedicated resource and SME for TAP, AIM, and Six Sigma
Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Only.
Must have in-depth knowledge of the BPO business
Possesses outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.