1. Responsible for the implementation of HR business plans to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
2. Support the company’s objectives.
3. Ensure that all HR or labor legal/statutory compliances are followed and to report legal/statutory updates that affect the company on a timely basis.
4. Respond to Government/Statutory body and external organization’s query and survey on human related matters.
5. Participate and contribute actively either as the Chairman or as a member in the working various committees of the company or in any other company’s wide gathering.
6. Maintain the discipline and cohesiveness of staffs under charge, working towards achieving the corporate objectives. Have a nose in recognizing problems.
7. Need to write to internal or external parties in the most effective and concise manner. Conversely, must be able to converse concisely and timely.
8. Lead in the development, implementation and maintenance of SQC and PD systems.
9. Work with all departments on their manpower planning needs.
10. Provide/facilitate HR services in the area of recruitment, selection, benefits administration and employee relations.
11. Facilitate on the company’s Training Plan.
12. Organize and coordinate new employees’ orientation and induction programs.
13. Develop, coordinate and facilitate the implementation of employees’ performance appraisal system.
14. Facilitate and arrange for the application, monitoring and renewal of NTS employees’ work permits.
15. Arrange for workmen’s insurance and security bond.
16. Facilitate and coordinate with agent in the recruitment and repatriation of NTS employees.
17. Maintenance and upkeep of HR personnel files in the ERP System.
18. Mediate employees’ conflicts.
19. Review and appoint company’s medical clinics.
20. Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or from the Directors’ office.
Degree/diploma holder in Psychology, Mass Communication, Economics, Business, Finance, Marketing or its equivalent
At least 2 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources, corporate communications or investor relations.
Able to handle full spectrum of HR and payroll.
Proficient in MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop
With good understanding of financial markets, economic development and project management skills.
Good written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills.
Ability to multi-skilled and work in a fast pace dynamic environment.