Our growing company is on the lookout for a dynamic, passionate, and career-driven person who will be mainly responsible in supervising and organizing our sales team. The high-performing Enterprise Sales Manager will be in-charge of helping the company meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by implementing competitive and innovative sales strategies. He or she is highly expected to drive the sales process from plan to close with the help of the sales members. He or she is also expected to maximize the potential of the sales team by guiding and training them, craft sales plans, set individual sales targets, and build and promote healthy and long-lasting customer relationships.
• Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans, and revenue targets
• Driving the sales process from plan to close
• Management of the Sales Team; oversee its activities and performance
• Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets relationships with partners and clients
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
• Representing the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
• Maximizing new business development opportunities
First 3 months (Streamlining Sales Department)
• Market change
• Study existing product and solution
• Efficiencies in the team workload
• Commission Scheme
• Building new pipeline
• Identifying Key Accounts
Sales Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• With at least ten (10) years of experience as an Enterprise Sales
• Must have a background in Business Intelligence / Data Analytics,Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Big Data
• Experience in selling Enterprise Software and hitting/overachieving targets is a must.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Effective presentation and negotiation skills
• High degree of professionalism
• Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Must be willing to work in Makati
*Temporary Work from Home Setup until further notice, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic