TAPiO Leadership Internship Programme aims to train and mentor local and foreign higher education students to be leaders. The interns will work on real live projects that contribute directly to the operations of the firm under the guidance and supervision of Manager and Directors. Interns will get an opportunity to work in individual projects, manage internal responsibilities and directly provide assigned work to superiors.
· Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Masters or Bachelor Degree in Business related subjects
· Internship position available for a minimum duration of 3 to 6 months.
· Students are required to speak and write in English very well.
· The students compulsory to have formal attires which will be useful during they attend any cooperate / government / diplomatic officials events.
· The students compulsory to have their own laptops to conduct their tasks during their internship.
· The host company will not bear any cost of the students during or after the internship tenure such as food & visa & other personal expenses while they are in Malaysia.
· We only accept unpaid internships. However, the student will receive a small reward after the successful completion of the internship.
· Assisting a team of research professionals to help manage multiple research projects and suppliers.
· Assisting in compiling, analyzing, and presenting results of internal and external market research projects across a range of industries.
· Assisting in qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve in writing of summary, conducting of an interview or focus group assessments.
· Participating in meetings with Business Executives, Government officials, NGO’s and Diplomats from various organizations and nations.
· Attending cooperate events with Directors & Managers & meeting with C-Level / high profile people.
· Address: Level 33, Ilham Tower, No. 8, Jalan Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· Email: Sign Up to Apply
· Telephone Number:(phone number)
· Mobile Number:(phone number)