Summary of position:
Working together with a very structured team consist of System Analyst, Tester and Programmers. Develop operations solutions by guiding the development of the program specifications; overseeing testing efforts; lead other programmers and can become as a reference person for the programmers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Systems/Industrial Engineering,
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in programming required with leadership responsibilities.
· Experienced in full project implementation
· Experience in programming languages (PHP, Laravel, XML, JSON, Bootstraps, Java Script, CSS, UX/UI
· Strong in the Software development lifecycle And Object Oriented knowledge
· Must have the ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the network, frequently under deadline pressure
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Strong in large relational databases and SQL Programming.
· Self-motivated, dynamic, results-driven, and assertive also good technical writing skills
· Good knowledge in IT fields, not only software development and willing to learn new technologies
· Self-explore on new IT related tools/technology and able to do own RnD if required
· Ability to effectively work multiple tasks and prioritize among objectives and project deadlines
· Team player, comfortable dealing with all business levels and external suppliers
· Ability to challenge the way things are done and look at ways to optimize processes
· Must be able to become a mentor for other programmer
· Follow programming standards by applying production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
· Create a programming plan and projects development plan by confirming requirement objective and specifications with clients.
· List down program specifications by confirming the logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
· Verifying the functionalities by doing self-test on programmed codes.
· Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
· Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.