Control System Manager
Recruitment Agency Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for control systems design, programming and commissioning of custom-made automation machinery.
- Programming of PLC, HMI, safety controllers, machine vision, robotic arms, and other hardware used on the machine.
- Design and modify schematics in EPLAN.
- Assemble and modify electrical panels and cabling.
- Assist with wiring of the machines.
- Travel will be required occasionally.
- Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering related degree or higher diploma.
- PLC and HMI experience. Allen Bradly, Siemens, Beckhoff, Omron preferred.
- Good communication in verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Fast learner of new devices and technology
- At least 7 - 10 years experience in automation industry Credential in Being Passionate and Strong Commitment sense in this industry of automation
- Great international (US., Europe & Asia) project exposure including extended overseas on-job training
- Nice International operation culture and environment
- Exceptional growth potential with one world leading group in the automation industry