Envipure Sdn Bhd Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive instructions from Client Representative or Site Manager or Safety Officer/Manager
- Ensure work site compliance of Company’s OSHAS
- Conduct safety inspections, assessments and incident investigations & reporting
- Coordinate emergency response to include scheduling, training and updating written programs
- Monitor work site industrial hygiene
- Spearhead safety programs at work site
- Assist with safety program implementation to include : training, conducting routine plant walkthroughs and safety committee participation
- Manage change approvals and actions at works’ site
- On site liaison personnel to business partners
- To supervise and manage the operations, maintenance and cleanliness of the premises and dormitory properties.
- Perform static duties and patrolling of the buildings. Co-ordination of basic investigation of all complaints and emergencies.
- Ensure the well being of workers living in the dormitory to compliance with environment, safety and health regulatory requirements.
- Ensure good safety practices in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedure.
- Perform assignments/matters as directed by the Management or Superior from time to time.