Flag job 🏴
- Language: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transportation.
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm Monday - Saturday alternative (when event day must be online even during holiday).
- With or without experience
- Utilize reporting systems and data to analyze business reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and assortment data and report to HOD/Manager.
- Assist manager with product sourcing, assortment, pricing, merchandising and promotional strategies to leverage sales and margin from the marketplaces.
- Assist manager with shopper insight & support strategies to determine right product selection and assortment based on the online consumer, shopper, and customer preferences.
- Review and provide feedback for the marketplaces performance and suggest improvement from time-to-time to optimise the potential sales.
- Responsible to ensure the effective relationship with new and existing vendors. This includes appropriate level of interaction with vendors in terms of both problem resolution and follow-up.
- Proactively partner with manager and internal related team to analyze, and effectively make decisions that drive business growth.
- To manage and control backend system/portal such as upload new items, photos, pricing adjustment, product details, managing stock level from time to time.
- Focus on market trends and benchmark competitors and be responsible for providing in-depth recaps about category trends to manager to better inform future assortment strategies.
- Ensure all digital marketing & promotions activities are entered and set up properly in the system/portal.
- Support merchandising with visual recaps, boards and line lists.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the reporting manager