Sri Kota Specialist Medical centre Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Performing testing and commissioning of newly purchase, demonstration, loan or rental equipment before handover to user.
- Carrying out periodic maintenance service on medical equipment as per PPM planner and ensure all PPM checklist is up to date as per manufacturer recommendation.
- Attend to equipment breakdown, carrying out troubleshooting, repairing and calibration whenever necessary .
- Performing disposal activity for the equipment no longer economical to be used.
- Monitor spare part level and spare part availability to minimize downtime.
- Monitor and supervise the work of the external service provider / contractor
- Maintain proper documentation of the maintenance activity.
- Diploma in Engineering (biomedical / Medical Instrumentation / Medical Electronics / Electronics / Electric) from recognized college or university
- Minimum 2-year experience in medical equipment maintenance or other relevant work experiences. Possess satisfactory knowledge in human physiology, human anatomy and medical terminology
- Resourceful, proactive, people-oriented, independent & reliable requiring minimal or no supervision