Freedive AndRasa is looking for a passionate Freediving instructor.
Instructors of all levels and experience are encouraged to apply, regardless of meeting the requirements below.
• Good personality and work ethic
• Passion in teaching comes first
• Adaptive and flexible in teaching strategy and curriculum
• Molchanovs instructor certification or any other instructor certifications.
• Additional experience in yoga teaching, conservation or scuba diving is advantageous but not required.
• Language: English (Additional languages are a plus but not a requirement)
Benefits for the right candidate:
• Salary/commission on every course taught and based on instructor's experience
• Discounted food and drink at our beach
• Support to continue to progress and train as a freediver
• Secretary is provided for administrative work
• The opportunity to expand your skills to conservation freediving, underwater photography, retreat operations and participating in mindfulness self-enhance activities (if you wish).
How to apply:
We accept applications and will get back to you within 24 hours. To apply, we ask candidates to provide a CV with relative freediving and life experience.
Please send all relative documentation to Sign Up to Apply