The Junior Marketing Executive is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media outlets. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
- Sunsuria Forum, Setia Alam
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our company
- Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
- Develop behavioral change communications strategies which meet the client’s objectives and program goals.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
- Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing.
- Assist with the artistic input and design for print materials, video contents and social media products.
- Contribute organization and planning for production teams to optimize resources and produce quality and timely out puts.
- Guide the cycles of campaign development from the initial brainstorming, creative approaches and analysis of available market researches, to the different phases of production development and implementation.
- Undergraduate degree in any related field; may be substituted with commensurate work experience
- At least 1 year of visual design and video editing experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of photography techniques
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work with both types of media for integrated campaigns
- Full-time position with 3-6 months probation period.