PROJECT SALES OFFICER:
The Project Sales Officer is responsible in getting sales from top developers and contractors with specified account listing. He/She is also tasked to convert specifications to project installation and sales. Account coverage will cover top developers and contractors. He/she must also ensure to deliver an excellent customer service to all projects being served and handle concerns encountered at the job site and other related concern as maybe required.
100% achievement of sales target per month of assigned accounts by promoting products, implementing professional sales techniques and building long-term business relationship.
Conduct PR activities to decision makers and influence purchases based on specifications and not price driven quotation.
3. Responsible in planning to increase business of accounts being handled.
4. Prepare monthly sales plan to align product mix target and volume target per customer.
5. Reviews sales action plans resulting from previous month's experience.
6. Actively participates during Business Review Meeting to improve operational efficiency of the project sales team.
7. Maintains the highest standards of customer service in the market by developing customer-oriented strategies and by coordinating with support groups to address any concern. Immediately responds to customer needs and complaints.
8. Works closely with Marketing in the management of stock levels.
9. Ensures achievement of collection targets in compliance with credit and collection policies.
10. Conducts regular account visitation to Top 30 accounts and submit regularly the itinerary,Daily Call report and the required listed account.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent