DY POWER SYSTEMS (M) SDN BHD Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To perform day to day procurement activities for order.
- Record and filling purchase orders and invoices and document matching for Accounts Department.
- Managing re-ordering & replenish stock level.
- Update price lists or purchase information on a regular basic.
- Manage and maintain liaison between Purchasing Department and other departments / sections.
- Negotiate prices for materials purchase at the lowest cost but best supply.
- Monitor progress on purchase orders and ensure the materials are purchased according to specification and time frame.
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery of purchased from suppliers and expedite with supplier to avoid shortage of materials.
- Monitoring the ISO requirements to all relevant suppliers, and get commitment from supplier to ensure compliance.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduate encourages to apply
- Good communication, negotiation and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and monitor the work and activities according to priorities.
- Written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be Computer literate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,500.00 – RM3,000.00 per month