QA Automation Engineer
Flexisource IT Posted: 6 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
WHY JOIN US? #WorkNow
- *Work from home indefinitely
- Competitive salary package
- Non-taxable allowances
- Flexible leave credits + birthday leave
- HMO w/ 200k limit effective immediately
- Additional medical benefits upon regularization
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop automated test scripts using Selenium for Web and Appium for Mobile, or Robot Framework (with Selenium and Appium Library) as the main testing tool.
- Execute automated test scripts.
- Record problems, issues, and/or defect in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plan.
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Analyze current testing process, improve testing processes and adjust development and testing life cycles.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Inform the Product Owners and Project Team of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
- 5 Years’ Experience in QA Testing and Test Automation Development.
- Expertise in analyzing business requirements, creating test plan, writing, and executing test cases/scripts, and maintaining test suites.
- Senior level competency in Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework. Working knowledge in QA Test Framework Development.
- Strong automation scripting skills using Java/Python.
- Proven experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Jira.
- Location: Makati (work from home until further notice).
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6am-3pm / 7am-4pm
- Status: Regular Employment