Electrical Electronics Engineer
Recruitment Agency Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Lead or participate in the electrical & electronics development of product specifications, technical purchasing of materials and implementation of platform projects and facelifts of existing products.
- Ensure Design for Manufacturing in the electrical & electronics product design.
- Development, specification, qualification, and coordination of design of electrical & electronics circuit / PCB layout / Imaging.
- Lead, participate, support & provide necessary technical expertise input/hands-on related to electronics/electrical circuit design, printed circuit board design, and imaging.
- Understand and apply technology trends.
- Modify electronic circuit design / PCB design / test method to verify electrical performance.
- Product design verification. Ensure product are tested according to requirement and are complying to regulatory, EMC and Safety standards
- The ability to use analytical tools, test equipment & test methodologies during the design and development of products.
- The position holder must participate in different roles such as project lead and product / process support to ensure success of the project activity.
- Ability to manage contractors, consultants & raw material suppliers.
- Documentation fulfils requirements from the company’s quality system and external authorities.
- Ability to execute task in a fast and effective way that yields positive results.
- Support & encourage collaboration across all Global Innovation sites.
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics or equivalent Engineering & able to understand challenges in other professional areas.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electrical Circuit Design / PCB layout Design.
- Knowledge and experience in schematic capture, printed circuit board layout, and typical lab tools.
- Proficient in written & spoken English at negotiation level.
- Work independently, structured & systematic. Able to work in a cross-cultural team.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Willing to share knowledge and experiences
- See it as a challenge to work in a dynamic international environment.
- Understand documentation work is part of work nature in product development.
- Must have a sense of urgency and commitment to task schedules.
- An added advantage if you have relevant experience from the Medical Device industry including FDA requirements to Design Control, ISO 9001 and ISO13485
- Possess at least one of the following knowledges and experiences.
- Electrical circuit design: Design & troubleshoot analog and digital electronic products.
- PCB layout design: Ability to use CAD design software (preferably OrCAD software) to draw PCB layout