CNC Milling/ Turning Machinist
Sin Zhao Engineering Sdn Bhd Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
- Able to operate Lathe/Turning/Milling machines.
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Program and set up jigs, fixtures and tooling required for machining
- Able to perform simple CNC Programming and set up jobs independently.
- Ensure cleanliness, monitor process & machines discrepancy.
- Improve on Machining efficiency to increase productivity.
- Determine the fixtures, attachments and tools necessary to complete jobs according to specifications
- Modify machine speed, tooling and cutting style to ensure precision and accuracy of manufactured parts
- Oversee cutting process, make adjustments throughout each job, catch mistakes as they happen and take necessary measures to eliminate errors
- Review and interpret cutting plans, enter them into control outlets before jobs and alter them to correct mistakes when necessary
- Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure machine longevity, including lubrication, cleaning and tool replacement
Candidate must at least possess Professional Certificate in Machining or Technical School in machining.
• Experience in precision fabrication work on CNC Milling/turning with programming.
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently.
• Possess knowledge of mechanical drawing and precision fabrication
• Preferably with both skills of CNC with manual.
• Able to work overtime when required to support production demand.
• Able to work on night shift when required