· Perform financial and management reporting related activities and analyze monthly, quarterly results and account balances.
· Monitor the cashflow and day-to-day financial and accounting operations within the organization.
· Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants.
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement by business units.
· Update and maintain financial policies and procedures for the companies.
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations, legislation and statutory requirements.
· Manage the statutory accounting and reporting.
· Work independently, liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders, bankers, external auditor, tax agent, lawyer and etc. on relevant issues.
· Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues identified and escalate to relevant parties as necessary.
· Handle ad hoc which assign by superior.
• Candidate must possess degree in Finance/Accountancy or professional qualification (MIA/MACPA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of finance and accounting related experience. With past audit working experience is added .
• Must possess detailed and meticulous good accounting and tax knowledge.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Proficient in English, Malay and Chinese language in writing and verbal conversation. Candidate needs to liaise with Taiwan and China counterpart.
• Work location: Batu Berendam, Melaka