1) Analyze business requirements needs and convert them into solutions requirements and implementation specifications.
2) Analyze functional requirements, perform conceptual design and development of new software systems, or enhancement to existing software systems.
3) Write frontend and backend code and integrate with internal and third-party APIs.
4) Write unit test scripts to assert logical implementations.
5) Perform software quality control - functional/unit/integration testing, load and performance testing, security adherence: perform peer code review.
6) Keep up to date with web development technologies and trends.
7) Implement solution development and support the user in SIT, UAT, Roll Out, and Pre- & Post-Implementation Support.
8) Participate in all phases of SDLC activities including business requirements, gathering and analysis, system design, database design, system development and deployment, unit testing, and technical or system documentation.
9)Participate in project implementation, system training, support, and troubleshooting.
2) Experience with Git version control.
3) Experience with Scrum development practices.
4) Experience with using project management tools.
5) Comfortable working both on-site and remotely.
6) Strong attention to detail and procedures. Ability to be analytical and thorough.
7) Fast pace developer yet thorough and organized.
8) Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.