HEAD OF INSIGHT
News & Ads Monitoring Agency Sdn. Bhd. Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Lead and develop the company’s insight business.
- Set direction and responsible for the development of direct reports.
- Ensure the growth and development of client account and contribution of revenue.
- Be the sought-after insight solution in the market.
- To introduce creative methodologies which deliver rich and deep insights into our clients and prospects.
- To use a range of techniques for analysing data and disseminating findings, ensuring that presentations are understandable to the non-specialist audience.
- Commission and undertake strategic, operational and tactical qualitative and quantitative research as appropriate and to be solely responsible for these projects from start to finish.
- To be able to identify insights both for external commercial purposes and for internal strategic direction.
- Oversee all Sales requests from providing research, monitoring the performance of all insight projects, managing all client-focused reports and providing on-going product support and training.
- Ensure department contribution to company’s growth, tangible and intangible.
- Work hand in hand with other departments to ensure business growth and smooth reports delivery.
- Improve communication between internal team and external.
- To bring to life data and information in a way that clients find powerful
- Provide evaluations of commercial and in-house campaigns, presenting in a compelling way telling the story behind the data
- To critically evaluate research findings and challenge perceptions and thinking on audience attitudes and behaviour.
- Manage a team of researchers including KPIs, performance and training
- To contribute to the team in a positive and constructive manner and help build a great audiences and business insights team.