BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd Posted: 7 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To identify potential customers and sales leads through direct contact, word of mouth and collaboration with the marketing department.
- To promote Company’s products and services.
- To identify potential clients, and the decisions makers within the client organization.
- To plan approaches and pitches. (*work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives)
- To conducting market research and identify potential clients.
- To assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material and other documents required.
- To develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans. To collate and maintain client information in the CRM database.
- To cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- To perform ad-hoc duties as instructed by the superior from time to time.
- Degree in Engineering/ Environmental Science/Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Business Development / Water Operator / Sales / Marketing in Environment / Oil & Gas or any related field
- Good teamwork & can work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate with all level
- Can start immediately is an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English
- Good Negotiation Skill