Job Scope :
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- Create content for marketing purpose
- To perform ad hoc task assigned by the management from time to time.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience in sales/customer service position will be advantages
- Ability to handle multiple challenges and task concurrently
- Command of office tools such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is necessary
- Good interpersonal relationship and social skill
- Able to start work immediately