Responsible for creating content, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to achieve SUPER Brand and Marketing Goals and Sales Goals.
Enjoy reaching new customers and engage with existing customers.
As Social Media Officer, you will drive the development of our social media channels and support our social communities.
Collaborating with the Social Media Manager and teams across SNI, you will:
• Plan and create engaging social media content to promote our services and research, support SNI patients and clients and increase recognition of the brand and products
• Ensure our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn communities receive a high level of support through effective moderation and strong community management
• Support our teams with their social media channels and plans
• Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organisation
• Contribute to the ongoing measurement, evaluation and impact of our social media activity
• Activate our staff and volunteers to amplify our social media activity
· Independent, Creative, Proactive.
Highly Preferred if you have work with Lazada/ Shopee/ Zalora/ Other Online platforms.
1-2 Years of Working Experience in Online Marketing. This is NOT a WFH position.