· Experience in sales & marketing on products selling.
· Able to work independently without supervision and able to prepare sales planning & report movement.
· Working with various types of software for digital marketing. As well, editing and preparing artwork for social media and other related tasks.
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the sales & marketing department’s activities
· Collaborating with the director and internal teams on sales & marketing strategy.
· Managing digital marketing and social media.
· Familiar and handling social media marketing.
· Assembles campaign reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
· Sensitive with product market movement.
· Maintaining a marketing database.
· Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Helping to identify sales & marketing key opportunities for innovation.
· Assist in branding and all marketing activities.
· Understanding company product and brand.
· Assist in sales for new products.
· Handle customer’s inquiries and complaints, review and analyse customer reactions and feedback on products, promotions and services.
· Able to communicate in Mandarin.
· General office duties.