Software QA Engineer
As a Software QA Engineer, you will develop and review test strategies and test plans from business and technical requirements.
You will need to have the knowledge of test automation framework and test scripts. You must be able to perform various testing such as: Execute and Analyse automation tests, UI/Black box testing, Integration testing, Performance/Load testing, Regression testing etc. Report, prioritize, track and verify issues and defects.
This position gives you the opportunity to work closely with other developers to develop detail test cases and help resolve defects. Coordinates testing with other teams and to share your knowledge with your peers. To participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration and maintenance of the application. More importantly to be able to contribute and participate in initiatives that improve processes and performance effectiveness.
You will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new technologies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
· In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
· Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
· Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
· Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and
· Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
· Acquire a great working experience in a fast-paced industry.
· Flexible working environment and working hours.
· Paid clinical consultations and medical insurance coverage.
· Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
· School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
Join us now to make your own positive mark in the rapidly growing EdTech Industry.