.Net Software Developer
As a .Net Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications in .Net.
This position gives you the opportunity to share your knowledge with other developers, and to participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration and maintenance of the application.
You will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new technologies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
· Min of 3 years hand-on experience in C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC and MySQL .
· Knowledge and experience in the following frontend technologies:
o HTML5, CSS3
o AJAX/JSON/REST â—‹ AngularJS
· Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
· In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
· Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
· Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
· Flexible working environment and working hours.
· Paid clinical consultations and medical insurance coverage.
· Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
· School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
Join us now to make your own positive mark in the rapidly growing EdTech Industry.