· Responsible to plan and monitor machining products according to work order and meet qualities requirement.
· Able to setup and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, marking, cutting and coping and etc.
· Able to perform simple programming and troubleshooting when problem arise.
· Report to management in the event of non-conformance of components.
· Ensure equipment are well maintain and perform daily housekeeping to keep the work place clean and tidy.
· Possess at least SPM/Vocasional Certificate, Diploma equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in CNC lathe/Milling.
· Full time position available.
· Able to work night shift.